Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mural Magic

I wanted to take a few minutes and introduce you all to my book, Mural Magic: Painting Scenes on Furniture and Walls. Some of you may already be familiar with this how-to book, but I wanted to share with you some of the fun projects and great ideas inside.


The concept of the book is to coordinate a wall mural with a matching piece of painted furniture, and I show you each step along the way.


There are a variety of themes to choose from including garden and nature, nautical, and even a cute nursery idea.



I even take you through the techniques of how to load a brush, apply a variety of brushstrokes and prepare a piece of furniture for painting.

You can purchase my book at a variety of bookstores, as well as online. Click here for ordering information. Get your copy today and start painting! You'll be inspired and pleased with the results. Go ahead and tackle that room you've been wanting to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment