Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bedroom Map Mural

We've all done it. Glanced through a Pottery Barn catalog and long for the beautiful bedrooms and furnishings. You can buy all of the furniture and accessories, but who will complete the look with decorative walls? I can!

One customer was inspired by the previous two Pottery Barn Kids rooms she saw in their catalog.


Now, here is what HER room looked like after I painted in it!

We combined the two looks in her son's room & included his name in the clouds as well. What a creative way to display your child's name on the wall!

And since the compass clock was out of stock, she had me paint the compass on the wall too.

So, hang on to those pictures of inspiring rooms, give me call, and we can make it a reality!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland!!! Your blog looks awesome and your paintings even better. I hope you enjoy blogging.
    I've been mia in blogland. Hopefully when they get back to school I can jump back in!
    Take care,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm having fun with it & still learning!

    ReplyDelete