Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Look Alike



http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/agnes-szavay-frenchopen08.jpg

I have been told a lot through the years how I resemble someone's cousin or I remind them of a college roommate or whatever. But I was recently informed by a fellow tennis player (I play a little on a beginning team) that I look like professional tennis player Agnes Szavay.


She is a top player from Hungary and I had never heard of her or seen her. After looking her up online, I couldn't believe the resemblance.


Those of you who know me will see it right away. Otherwise, I have included photos of myself along with photos of Agnes. Pretty close...






They say everyone has a "twin"out there in the world!  What do you think?

Oh, by the way, here are my twins.

1 comment:

  1. WOW that is amazing! Guess you found your twin that we all have somewhere! Your girls on the other hand did not have to look far! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete