Thursday, November 11, 2010

Next Art Show

With this beautiful warm weather, I can understand how it might be hard to get into the holiday spirit. But don't let that stop you from visiting me this weekend at the Lakota East High School Holiday Art Show.

Sat, November 13, 10am-5pm
Sun, November 14, 12noon-4pm

Lakota East High School
6840 Lakota Lane
Liberty Twp, OH 45044
This is a good-sized art show where you find find a variety of handcrafted items that will suit your gift giving needs. Stop by my booth (#7 & 8) down the main hallway to see my unique painted furniture and picture frames.

I will also have great ornaments to add to your holiday decor. Look at these cute skeleton keys! If you don't have a fireplace chimney, then let Santa in with his very own key!

And here are some new, fun storage items!

So, I look forward to your visit and I'm sure you will find the perfect gift or even something special for yourself! Please contact me if you are interested in any of these items that you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment