Thursday, September 6, 2012

Recycled Ornaments

I'm very excited about my spoons.

I have painted Santa and snowman spoons, forks, and knives for several years now and always enjoy their unique expressions. 




I eventually branched out to Santa keys and the eventually the sought after skeleton keys.


 Each key is so cool and unique, I love to feature them as an ornament.




Then I stumbled upon souvenir spoons, you know, the ones that old ladies have on display in their dining rooms showing all of their places of travel?  

 

 I decided to paint those up for the holidays too, featuring little scenes on the spoon tip.


Beach scenes for the Florida, Hawaii spoons, lighthouses for the Maine spoon, Central Park ice skater for the New York spoon.




It is addicting to hunt for the spoons & then paint them up as one of a kind keepsakes, souvenirs all over again!


Stop by my show this weekend in Loveland, September 9, 2012, 11-5pm to pick one up for yourself!

Loveland Art Show
Sept 9, 2012
11-5pm
Nisbet Park, Loveland Ohio

Or you can purchase one from my etsy store: www.coriekline.etsy.com!


 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment