Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SummerFair 2011

 I had the pleasure of participating in Summerfair this past weekend located at Coney Island in Cincinnati.  I have never been a vendor at that show before so it was hard to know what to expect.


The crowd was pretty good, but it was so darn hot!

 I painted extra furniture pieces and sort of neglected my Christmas ornament inventory.  See my tiny tree display?  So, guess what I sold out of.....Christmas ornaments!  Darn, if only I had stayed up later, painting a few more spoons and keys! 

  

So, those of you who are interested, I still have the following pieces of furniture up for grabs!









I do not have another art show planned until October, so I am looking into options to display my work until then.  But that gives me a lot of time to come up with new projects and ideas!  You can find my smaller painted items in my esty shop, www.coriekline.etsy.com.   Thanks for looking and keep stopping back!




No comments:

Post a Comment